Searching, extracting or submitting OpenPGP keys
- Select either the "Index" or "Verbose Index" check box. The "Verbose" option also displays all signatures on displayed keys.
- Type ID you want to search for in the "Search String" box.
- Press the "Do the search!" key.
- The server will return a (verbose) list of keys on the server matching the given ID. (The ID can be any valid argument to a pgp -kv(v) command. If you want to look up a key by its hexadecimal KeyID, remember to prefix the ID with 0x.)
- The returned index will have hypertext links for every KeyID, and every bracket-delimited identifier (i.e. < firstname.lastname@example.org>). Clicking on the hypertext link will display an ASCII-armored version of the listed public key.
- If it's your own key, first read http://www.debian-administration.org/users/dkg/weblog/48
- Cut-and-paste an ASCII-armored version of your public key into the text box.
- Press "Submit".